October 5, 2008
October 3, 2008
“Top 10 Colors Define a Season of Change” is the headline. Without further suspense, here are the top ten fashion colors for 2008: Pantone Fashion Report.
I think that if I was running the fashion industry, it would be important for me to change the “latest” colors often so that people would have to buy new clothes. It would keep money flowing into my industry. I think four times every year would be enough to keep people coming to my store. now, I’m not implying that the fashion industry strategically and intentionally changes the colors and styles to get our money… oh wait, that’s exactly what i’m implying.
October 2, 2008
October 1, 2008
a quick project for you to tackle today, you’ll be glad you did. here are 7 things that can be minimalized from your junk drawer in one hour or less:
- old batteries (you know you’re never going to use them)
- keys (if you don’t know what they open, they don’t open anything)
- scissors/tape/paper clips/rubber bands (does that count as one item?)
- tools/hardware (keep one philips screwdriver, that’s it – put the rest away)
- phone books (i hope i’m not the only one with more than one phonebook in my drawer…)
is there anything you would like to add to this list that should be minimalized from your junk drawer?